On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 07:57:56 -0700, Suresh Govindachar wrote in
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>   > I had removed this bloc, test result must be negative.
>
>   "had" or "have"?  If you had removed some code and then ran into issues, ...

After errors.

>   Please let me know what your perl\lib\core\BuildInfo.h defines
>   defines ACTIVEPERL_VERSION to be.
>
>   I suspect the problem is that your perl\lib\core\BuildInfo.h
>   defines ACTIVEPERL_VERSION as a string:
>
>    #define ACTIVEPERL_VERSION     "Built " __DATE__ " " __TIME__

Thanks Suresh, it is the exact line, I have for ActivePerl version:

#define PRODUCT_BUILD_NUMBER    "811"
#define PERLFILEVERSION         "5,8,6,811\0"
#define PERLRC_VERSION          5,8,6,811
#define ACTIVEPERL_VERSION      "Built " __DATE__ " " __TIME__
#define ACTIVEPERL_LOCAL_PATCHES_ENTRY  "ActivePerl Build "
PRODUCT_BUILD_NUMBER ACTIVEPERL_CHANGELIST

I can add a test for vim compilation in this file.

--
 Patrick Texier