Hi,

>        Just throwing out little things I notice as I work with
> MacVim.  Feel
> free to tell me to quiet down or report differently!
> If I correct a spelling error with 'z='  then I can use :spellr to fix
> the same mistake throughout the document.
> If I use the right-click option (way cool with the cascading list of
> options!) to fix the spelling, then :spellr reports 'E752: No previous
> spell replacement'

I did some testing, it's like this on windows as well. And on gtk,
the click on the corrected word in the context menu was ignored
completely. So this is a general vim bug, not a MacVim bug.

Another thing I noticed: If I write "neccessary" and `:set spell`, z=
suggests "Necessary" but the popup menu suggests "necessary". Is this
intentional?

Nico