Dnia środa 03 październik 2007, Bram Moolenaar napisał:
> > So does the patch look like a good one to you? Or will I just live
> > with it here locally? :)
>
> The patch looks OK to me.  The big question is: how much performance do
> we gain?

I repeated tests done in Feb. The same methodology.

Vim 7.1.135
Script: VST.
Three profiles before patch, three  profiles after patch.

Difference between two best results is 2.2% (comparing with 3.4% from
Feb). In addition I compared worst with best:

worst pre - best post: 4.7%
best pre - worst post: 1.2%

Of course all numbers are time gains achieved with regexp-perf patch.

m.