Cursor seems to be at incorrect position when
using 'binary' and 'rightleft' options.

Here is how to reproduce bug:

1/ Create a sample file with a non-text character:

   $ perl -e 'print chr(0xfe)' > foo.txt

2/ Start vim with binary option and rightleft mode:

   $ vim -u NONE -b -c 'set rightleft' foo.txt

   Window contains:

   <fe>
      ~
      ~

3/ Press 'I' command to insert text at beginning of line (i.e. on the right
   since we're in rightleft mode)

4/ I'd expect cursor to be on the right of <fe> since this is where text
   will be inserted, however, cursor is on the left of <fe> (it looks like
   a bug to me, and it's confusing)

   +------- actual position of cursor (bug?)
   |  +---- expected position
   |  |
   <fe>
      ~
      ~

- Insert some text 'abc'.  Observe that text is properly inserted (but that
  cursor remains at incorrect position while inserting text):

  +------- actual position of cursor
  |  +---- expected position
  |  |
  <fe>cba
        ~
        ~

-> Is this a bug or is it the expected behavior?

I'm using vim-7.1 (Patches 1-220) built with 'configure --with-features=huge'
on Linux in a gnome-terminal.

-- Dominique