On Wed 4-Jun-08 3:59am -0600, Bram Moolenaar wrote:

> Patch 7.1.306

I also found 307-311 on the ftp site.  After deleting from
the patches those portions applicable to runtime files (such
as optwin.vim), they built fine.

I then turned to floating point (which I last updated at
305).  Only if_python.c and version.c needed to be updated
(or so I thought).

After the patch to if_python.c failed completely, version.c
patched fine.

On further inspection I see that the standard if_python.c is
already patched for floating point.  So I just copied it and
my floating point versions of vim and gvim are at 311.

Since eval.c didn't change, I didn't need to apply John
Beckett's fp patch - will that be included?

I didn't have any of Tony's problems.  I agree that it would
be great to have fp in the main distribution.

Bill