Hi,

I observe a bug in the omni completion popup menu when doing omni
completion at the end of a line which is longer than the terminal
width and with "set nowrap".  The menu is not drawn at the correct
location when pressing <Down> when trying to select an item in the
popup menu.

Bug happens in both Vim and gvim version 7.2a.19 BETA.

Steps to reproduce:

1/ Install OmniCppComplete script located at:

2/ Download the c++ sample source file "bug-omni.cpp":

   $ wget http://dominique.pelle.free.fr/bug-omni.cpp

3/ Build a tag file with:

   $ ctags --language-force=c++ --c++-kinds=+p \
           --fields=+iaS --extra=+f+q  bug-omni.cpp

4/ Create a minimalistic simple_vimrc file:

   $ cat simple_vimrc

   filetype plugin on
   set nocompatible
   set columns=80
   set nowrap
   set tags=tags

5/ Start vim with:

   $ vim -u simple.vimrc bug-omni.cpp

6/ Append  s->  at the end of line 10 (the line with a long comment).
   In Normal mode:

     10GAs->

   After pressing  ->  the omni menu should popup up (at correct location).

7/ Press <Down> to browse though items in menu and observe that menu is
   then re-drawn at incorrect location, at bottom of screen, corrupting
   the content of the screen) as shown in the following screen shot:

   http://dominique.pelle.free.fr/bug-omni.png

I can try to debug it when I have time during the weekend but perhaps
someone can reproduce it and fix it before that.

-- Dominique