Hi,

After applying this patch to Vim 7.2, I got following errors while
trying to use K command (and shell also freezes after getting the
errors). I tried to reproduce them with a stable scenario, but
couldn't find a reasonable one. And also, K command sometimes works as
expected, too.

I don't know if they're Vim-related or am I missing something, though.
I'd be happy if you can give me one or two clues.

----
No manual entry for xml version="1.0" ?>

shell returned 16

Press ENTER or type command to continueVim: Caught deadly signal SEGV

----

and another one:

----

No manual entry for appName = "Kaptan Wallpaper"

shell returned 16

Press ENTER or type command to continueVim: Caught deadly signal ABRT
Vim: preserving files...
----

Cheers,

--
Pınar Yanardağ (a.k.a PINguAR)
http://pinguar.org

I am rarely happier than when spending entire day programming my
computer to perform automatically a task that it would otherwise take
me a good ten seconds to do by hand.

Douglas Adams