On Mon, Sep 01, at 01:19 Luis Carvalho wrote:
> > > Below is a minor diff to your patch.
>
> Thank you. I'm attaching an updated version of the patch with a few more
> changes. I should probably find a place to put the latest version of the
> patch...

By the way,

I added your patch to the vim's wiki page at linuxfromscratch.org

http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/wiki/vim

You can create anytime an account and add the updated patch (if any), until
it will be integrated into mainline (hopefully soon).

You can click on the "attach file" and check then the "Replace existing
attachment of the same name" in the next page. Or if you want to add a
patch with a different name (preferable), click on the existing attachment
to delete it and then add the new one.