Richard Hartmann wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 25, 2008 at 18:52, Dominique Pelle
> <dominique.pe...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>      set completeopt=menuone,longest
>>      set tags=tags
>>      set keymap=arabic
>
> Are you actually seeing those in your daily work with Vim or do
> you run an automated test suite that set lots of options and
> does lots of stuff, etc?
>

> Richard

Some bugs I observed using Vim regularly when I
started testing Vim with Valgrind, but not anymore.
It's getting quite difficult to find bugs in Vim using
Valgrind, now that obvious bugs have been fixed.
So I now try oddest things I can think of, automated
or not automated, which may have been tested less.
Of course Vim also has so many features, combined
with so many different runtime settings and compilation
time configurations, that I may only have scratched
the surface of testing Vim with Valgrind.

Cheers
-- Dominique