From: Nick Hibma <n...@van-laarhoven.org>
To: Sebastian Schmidt <y...@yath.de>,
        Benjamin Fritz <fritzophre...@gmail.com>, l....@web.de,
        Илья <fori...@gmail.com>, James Vega <james...@debian.org>,
        Mark Young <mark_yo...@hotmail.com>,
        Matthew Musgrove <mr.musk...@gmail.com>,
        proteus <prote...@otenet.gr>, Andriy Gapon <a...@icyb.net.ua>,
        "Caldarelli, David" <david.caldare...@amd.com>,
        Andy Lester <a...@petdance.com>,
        Ilya Bobyr <i.bo...@pershastudia.com>
Cc: vim_dev <vim_dev@googlegroups.com>, Bram Moolenaar <b...@vim.org>
Subject: Looking for perl.vim maintainer
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 22:39:31 +0100

Folks,

I've received many change requests from you with small and large changes to
perl.vim. I've tried to respond but the last few years not had the time to
maintain the file. I'd like to hand it over to someone who is able to do
the incredible work Bram has been doing and is doing vim justice. I've not
been using Perl as extensively lately and haven't gone beyond 5.8.8 for a
while now.

So, if someone feels like stepping up and maintaining the file let me know,
and I will send you the change requests I have here.

Feel free to send me any additional changes and I will keep them until
someone is able to do the work necessary.

Kind regards,

Nick

----- End forwarded message -----