Hello Vim users,

Just a short note about Vim's charity project.  I have made the
ICCF Holland financial report for 2008.

The total amount of donations has decreased a little bit.  The rising
trend of previous years has stopped.  If you know a way to make it go up
again in 2009, let me know!

We have again managed to keep the overhead very low: 99.3% of the
donated money was sent to the project in Uganda.  The 0.7% costs is
mostly for international banking.

You can find the report here: http://iccf-holland.org/jaar2008.pdf

I will visit the project the coming weeks.  I'll let you know what is
going on in Kibaale in a month or so.