Markus Heidelberg wrote:

> in :help a" there is written
>
>       Any trailing or leading white space is included.
>
> but only the trailing white space is included. Which one is correct, Vim
> or the documentation?
> The same applies to "' and "`

I think it should read:

                Any trailing white space is included, unless there is
                none, then leading white space is included.

Although for most other objects the leading white space is included if
the cursor is in the white space before the object.  But I see no need
to change this (nobody complained).

--
The term "free software" is defined by Richard M. Stallman as
being software that isn't necessarily for free.  Confusing?