Saluton Tony :)

Tony Mechelynck <a...@gmail.com> skribis:
> On 29/10/09 10:17, Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado wrote:
>> Easy to reproduce:
>> $ vim -u NONE
>> [Vim starts]
>> :set isprint=∙
>
> A crash means a bug; but this said, 'isprint' is not meant to contain
> _any_ character above 0xFF, see its help:

[...]

I did (I forgot to tell in my message), and that's why I reported the
bug: it somewhat shocked me that being a known limitation of "isprint",
using a value out of the "legal" range caused a segfault and not an
error message, which was what I expected.

I haven't took a look at the sources yet, so I don't know if this is
fixable at all or if "isprint" is interpreting ∙ as 0xe2, 0x88, 0x99,
that is, three different characters under 0xff, and maybe one of them is
causing the problem :?

I don't think this weekend I will be able to check, but if I do I'll try
to prepare a patch if I discover how to fix the bug.