> It would help if the items listed on the "vim-patches" page mentioned any
> restrictions on OShttp://groups.google.com/group/vim_dev/web/vim-patches

BTW what is the procedure to determine whether these patches are ever
included in vim? Since some of these patches were written for older
versions of vim, there is a danger that they won't be applicable to
future versions of vim. But unless they aren't included in the next
beta version, they probably will never be tested by a sufficiently
large number of users.

One reason I ask is because of patch 15 "Correctly indent wrapped
lines". I sometimes have to work with an unpatched version of vim and
I really miss the options provided by that patch. I know of the
reports that other people had problems with that patch when applied to
the vim sources that includes all recent patches. It works perfectly
well with my version though and I wasn't able to reproduce those
problems.

Regard,
Tom