Last Attempt:

fromvim_dev
<vim_dev+unsubconf...@googlegroups.com<vim_dev%2bunsubconf...@googlegroups.com>
dateWed, Dec 16, 2009 at 3:50 PMsubjectUnsubscribe request for vim_dev
[{EJ2QpdkEk8REPI7uh0E0}]mailing listvim_dev.googlegroups.com Filter messages
from this mailing listmailed-bygooglegroups.com
hide details 3:50 PM (19 hours ago)
Hello

We have received your request to unsubscribe from vim_dev. In order for us
to complete the request, please reply to this email or visit the following
confirmation URL:

http://groups.google.com/group/vim_dev/subscribe?hl=en

If you have questions related to this or any other Google group, visit the
Help Center at http://groups.google.com/support/?hl=en.

Thanks,

google groups

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 11:09 PM, John Beckett <johnb.beck...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Steven Sajous wrote:
> > does anyone know why the unsubscribe does not work on this
> > list? I have done it 4 times and got a confirmation every
> > time. Still getting emails.
>
> Please say exactly what you did. You emailed what address
> approximately how many hours ago?
>
> John
>
> --

"A conservative is a liberal who has been mugged.  A liberal is a
conservative who has been hugged."