>> Hmm, I'd sat we need to simplify. Can't we all use Mercurial since
>> it seems to be the preferred system from the discussions here
>> lately.
>
> Would this require everybody to install Python and this revision
> control system just to download patches?

Only Bram can say for certain, but I suspect that the patches will be
available as they are today, via individual files on the FTP servers.
I believe the intent is to have all development centralize on
Mercurial as opposed to maintaining CVS and SVN.

Chris

--
Chris Sutcliffe
http://emergedesktop.org