On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 12:06:15AM +0100, Markus Heidelberg wrote:
> Bram Moolenaar, 2010-01-07:
> >
> > Let me know if something looks wrong.  Once this is "approved" by
> > vim-dev I'll publish it to a larger audience.
>
> Is this the final Vim repository now or do you plan to rewrite it before
> announcing it officially? Why don't you include the history (patch
> descriptions) in it?

Patch descriptions are included in the commits.  This is more obvious
from the web interface, but you can see them with hg by giving “hg log”
the -v option.  hg follows the convention where the first line of the
commit message is the short description and the remaining lines are the
long description.  Only the former is displayed by “hg log” by default.

--
James
GPG Key: 1024D/61326D40 2003-09-02 James Vega <james...@jamessan.com>