John Beckett wrote:
> You can actually watch pages before they are created,
> however, that's a bit exotic, so I would recommend creating
> each relevant Script:xxx page then watching it.

On second thoughts, it should be pretty easy to watch the pages
that are NOT yet created, if you want that option.

In your watchlist, click the link: Edit raw watchlist

I believe you could just add lines like the following:
Script:123
Script:4321

and then you would be notified if those pages are ever created
or edited.

John