I have tested successfully the following two netbeans vim73 patches
with pyclewn and by running the pyclewn test suite:

o  changeset:   2200:8c6a66e2b3cc
|  branch:      vim73
|  user:        Bram Moolenaar <b...@vim.org>
|  date:        Sat May 22 21:34:09 2010 +0200
|  summary:     Add :nbstart and :nbclose.

o  changeset:   2199:d0ddf7ba1630
|  branch:      vim73
|  user:        Bram Moolenaar <b...@vim.org>
|  date:        Sat May 22 18:28:27 2010 +0200
|  summary:     Included the patch to support netbeans in a terminal.

About the following comment in netbeans.c:
/* TODO: when should this not be defined? */
#define INET_SOCKETS

When INET_SOCKETS is not defined in netbeans.c:

    * netbeans.c does not compile (on linux) if <sys/un.h> is not
      included (this was the case up to the 'nbstart' patch)

    * netbeans uses a unix socket instead of an internet socket and
      the {addr} field in the '-nb' command line parameter (which is
      the port number, when using an inet socket) is the socket unix
      file name

    * this feature is not documented (tested ?)

If we remove the code that implements netbeans over unix sockets, we
don't need to define INET_SOCKETS any more, since all the code would
then be inet socket only. I can send a patch if needed.

Xavier