Hello,

I compiled Vim on zOS (needed some fixes) and now realised some problems with screen updating. If I switch between files using :bn and :bp the content of the screen is scrolled on line up and not redrawn correctly.

The content of the command line (":bn") is still visible (in the last but one line of the screen) and the entire content of the screen is one line of. After forcing a redraw with C-L everything is fine again.

The attached screenshot shows the problem.

Does anyone have an idea on that or a hint where to start looking?

Btw: I Use Putty to connect to zOS. Might it be an issue with putty and/or termcap?

Any help or hint appreciated.

Thanks,
        Ralf

<<inline: screen-update-pbl.gif>>