Hi all. Today I started adapting one of my Vim plug-ins to support auto-update using the getscript plug-in. I was just about ready to start testing and then the vim.org MySQL server went down and since then I'm unable to browse the scripts section or download scripts (using a web browser). The following error message appears instead:

Query attempt failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)

Ironic that this should happen while I was wondering about vim.org being a central point of failure as the back-end for the getscript plug-in :-\

Does anyone know when the service might be available again?

Thanks,

 - Peter Odding