Hi all. Sorry to resurrect an old thread, however:

Wu, Yue wrote:
Ok, 2html now has supported folding, thanks for nice work, so fantasic! Now,
new feature request comes :) If 2html supports translating the tags jumping
to hypertext, it would be much more great.

I wrote a plug-in that does this. It's far from perfect and as usual I haven't tested it enough, but it's also a whole lot better than nothing :-). I've used the plug-in to publish itself so you can have a look at the result:

 * http://peterodding.com/code/vim/profile/plugin/publish.vim

I've uploaded a ZIP archive with the plug-in to www.vim.org but if you're interested the README is a bit more readable on my homepage:

 * http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=2252
 * http://peterodding.com/code/vim/publish/

I hope this somewhat resembles what you had in mind. Have fun! :-)

 - Peter Odding