Hi

Vim-7.3b (2361:6cee3bf00495) freezes and use 100% of
the CPU when I do this:

1) Download 3 sample files:

$ wget  http://dominique.pelle.free.fr/bug-vim-freeze/1
$ wget  http://dominique.pelle.free.fr/bug-vim-freeze/2
$ wget  http://dominique.pelle.free.fr/bug-vim-freeze/3

2) use the following minimalistic ~/.vimrc:

$ cat ~/.vimrc
syntax on
filetype on
filetype plugin on

3) Start vim in diff mode as follows:

$ vim -d -O 1 2 3

4) Resize the terminal (making it bigger) or maximize the terminal

Observe that beyond certain horizontal size, Vim freezes and
uses 100% of the CPU.  CTRL-C does not help.

It also happens with gvim GTK2.

Bug does not happen with Vim-7.2.446. I'll try a bisection later
when I have time to see when regression was introduced.

Cheers
-- Dominique