On Jul 22, 5:18 am, James Vega <james...@jamessan.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 12:36:27AM -0700, Nico Raffo wrote:
> > If Vim is compiled with both --enable-pythoninterp and --enable-
> > python3interp, errors occur when importing many python modules. To
> > reproduce, compile as described then try something like:
>
> > :py import termios
>
> I had been meaning to check whether something like that would happen with the
> Python interfaces.  I saw something similar when testing the Perl interface.
> Does the attached patch fix it?

Thanks. This gets us half way there. I now can import termios with
both versions of python installed. However if you import it from both
during one Vim session then Vim crashes and freezes my terminal.

To reproduce, compile the latest with --enable-pythoninterp and --
enable-python3interp and with James' patch. Launch Vim and run

:py import termios
:py3 import termios

Vim: Caught deadly signal ABRT

At this point Vim is gone and my gnome terminal has to be killed.

Nico