On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 9:20 AM, Ingo Karkat <sw...@ingo-karkat.de> wrote:
> Sorry, I haven't tried your patch yet, only reviewed it. I'd like to point out
> the naming peculiarities for ftplugins (:help ftplugin-name), which I think
> require additional filtering of the retrieved *.vim names:
>
> | The generic names for the filetype plugins are:
> |
> |       ftplugin/<filetype>.vim
> |       ftplugin/<filetype>_<name>.vim
> |       ftplugin/<filetype>/<name>.vim

Yeah, I was about to point this out.  Really, since the goal is to get
a list of all possible <filetype>, we should include any directory in
ftplugin, and we should remove everything after an _ from the
filenames.  I definitely don't think we should just filter out files
with an _ in the name.

~Matt