Christian J. Robinson wrote:

> On Sun, 1 Aug 2010, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
>
> > On 8/01/10 7:46 PM, Christian J. Robinson wrote:
> >>
> >> Oops, the subject should have been uninstal.c, not gvimext.dll
> >>
> > The problem is that WINVER is defined as 0x0400 in Make_ming.mak and
> > RegKeyDeleteEx is only available with WINVER 0x0502 and above.
>
> I'm using Make_cyg.mak, but the same holds true there.  I changed it
> to 0x0502 and the error disappeared.

So we now have a situation where we can either build a version for Win
2000 that won't work on 64-bit windows, or a version that supports
64-bit but won't run on Windows 2000?

How about this:

# Set the default $(WINVER) use 0x0400 to make the exe work with pre-Win2k
WINVER = 0x0502

--
Article in the first Free Software Magazine: "Bram Moolenaar studied electrical
engineering at the Technical University of Delft and graduated in 1985 on a