On 11 August 2010 12:22, KF Leong <kfleong...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 11, 5:07 pm, Lech Lorens <lech.lor...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I get the correct highlighting with the version of c.vim from November.
>>
>> BTW I had to look at the two images for quite a while before I noticed
>> the difference. For those who might have a problem like me, the
>> difference is that in the correct version "#define" should be of
>> different colour than "#ifdef".
>>

> If you delete the // comment from #ifdef / #define, then the display
> is correct.
>
> If the // comment is there, then the display is incorrect.

Here's what I get:
http://llorens.visualserver.org/c-vim-problem/c.png

BTW I am sure that what you claim is happening actually used to
happen. I think it was me who suggested to Bram that the cDefine
region should have a "keepend" attribute.

But neither of the versions you are comparing should exhibit the wrong
behaviour.

Are you 100% sure that your Vim is using the syntax script from November?

--
Cheers,
Lech