On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 8:49 AM, Peter Odding <pe...@peterodding.com> wrote:

> while running the 2html script, Vim died with a
> SIGSEGV signal. [Snip]
>

> Note that `PublishTest()' (referenced in `bt.txt') isn't defined in my
> publish plug-in; it's defined in my ~/.vimrc and does basically the same
> thing that the first Vim script snippet on [2] does. The main difference is
> that it publishes 20 files instead of 4, except that those files still
> aren't published because Vim keeps crashing :-). I don't think the crash is
> related to which files are published...

It might actually be related. If 2html is doing something wrong, it
must only be on certain inputs, because I have a test suite I run it
through that uses an exhaustive set of all the options (except for
font, encoding, and no_progressbar), and have never seen a crash:

http://code.google.com/p/vim-2html-test

Maybe you could give a sample of the input that crashes Vim?