On 12/04/2010 11:09 PM, Bram Moolenaar wrote:

Hong Xu wrote:

I think I have fixed this problem. The attachment is the patch. The
reason is that when gtk_menu_popup is called, its last parameter is
not passed in the correct time stamp but GDK_CURRENT_TIME. I fixed
this by adding a global varible, which is ugly, I think. Is there a
better way to pass the time stamp?

Perhaps we should rename clipboard_event_time to gtk_event_time and move
it to globals.h.

Hi Bram,

Would it be better if we use a global pointer, whose type is
"GdkEvent*", to store the event pointer? Then we can get more
information about the event through this pointer, including the
event_time -- In the future, we might also need to access other
varibles in the GdkEvent.

Regards,
Hong Xu
12/05/2010