Hi,
I don't know if someone need it, but this is a very small patch for
7.3.087 that adds an option /hidden to !start command on Windows (in
file src/os_win32.c). This option could be used to run external
console applications in a background (like ctags after saving file)
without opening console window.

3360a3361
>                 DWORD flags = CREATE_NEW_CONSOLE;
3377a3379,3384
>               if ((STRNICMP(cmdbase, "/hidden", 7) == 0)
>                       && vim_iswhite(cmdbase[7]))
>               {
>                   cmdbase = skipwhite(cmdbase + 7);
>                   flags = CREATE_NO_WINDOW;
>               }
3405c3412
<                       CREATE_NEW_CONSOLE,     // Creation flags
---