Hope this is the best place for bug reports.

> Environment
I'm using VIM 7.3.46 on Windows XP.

I'm writing sql and pkb files, so PL/SQL highlighting is being used,
and I have the following bespoke lines in my vimrc file:

:colorscheme murphy

set ts=2

set autoindent
set expandtab

> Bug
When writing comments, i.e. prefixed with "--", if I insert the word
"end" then the text is inserted correctly, but also the indented line
jumps back to the start of the line, i.e. any white space at the start
of the line is deleted.

It doesn't always happen, and I haven't narrowed down exactly the
conditions, but I can always reproduce it when I write a second
comment line directly beneath the first.

Thanks,

Simon