On 3 March 2011 22:03, Bram Moolenaar <b...@moolenaar.net> wrote:
> Ivan Krasilnikov wrote:
>
> Attached is the patch as I have it now.  I fixed several warnings and
> made a few cosmetic changes.  The core code changes looks good.  I'm not
> sure if the tests cover enough of "normal usage" though.
>
> Let me know if anyone spots a problem with this before I send it out as
> a regular patch.

I've used the patch for some two days and it seems to work fine for me.
That's with the vanilla Vim.

However, the patch caused my heavily patched Vim to become very slow
(It's not using
CPU time, looks like it's waiting for a timeout) when executing
external commands.
Before I start debugging my patches would you have any suggestion
where I should look first?

--
Cheers,
Lech