David Fishburn wrote:

> One of my plugins uses the 3rd parameter to globpath:
> globpath({path}, {expr} [, {flag}])            *globpath()*
[...snip...]
> Could someone tell me what patch this support was added in, so I can test
> for it and leave the additional flag off when appropriate.
>
> I couldn't see any reference to this in the :h version7.txt where it lists
> other features added and the build.

Hi

Using "hg annotate ex_getln.c", I see that the extra parameter
to globapath() was introduced in changeset: 1754:28d0c20ad8a0

It corresponds to this patch:

Patch 7.2.051
Problem:    Can't avoid 'wildignore' and 'suffixes' for glob() and globpath().
Solution:   Add an extra argument to these functions. (Ingo Karkat)
Files:      src/eval.c, src/ex_getln.c, src/proto/ex_getln.pro,
           runtime/doc/eval.txt, runtime/doc/options.txt

Regards
-- Dominique