Hello Bram
hello list,

i have modified a vim syntax file originally written by Nikolai Weibull and i
ask for it´s inclusion into vim runtime files.

It purpose is to simulate '$ ls --color=auto' and it is used like this:
$ ls -la | view -c "set ft=dirpager" -

No patch to filetype.vim this time. sorry. ;)

I also had a conversation with Nikolai about it´s copyright. Conclusion: It's
reusable under the same terms as vim itself. If thats needs adjusting mail me.

--
bye Thilo

4096R/0xC70B1A8F
721B 1BA0 095C 1ABA 3FC6  7C18 89A4 A2A0 C70B 1A8F

" Vim syntax file
" Language:         directory pager
" Maintainer:       Thilo Six <t....@gmx.de>
" Derived From:     Nikolai Weibull's dircolors.vim
" Latest Revision:  2011-04-09
"
" usage: $ ls -la | view -c "set ft=dirpager" -
"

if exists("b:current_syntax")
  finish
endif

let s:cpo_save = &cpo
set cpo&vim
setlocal nowrap

syn keyword  DirPagerTodo       contained FIXME TODO XXX NOTE

syn region   DirPagerExe        start='^...x\|^......x\|^.........x' end='$'
contains=DirPagerTodo,@Spell
syn region   DirPagerDir        start='^d' end='$'
contains=DirPagerTodo,@Spell
syn region   DirPagerLink       start='^l' end='$'
contains=DirPagerTodo,@Spell

hi def link  DirPagerTodo       Todo
hi def       DirPagerExe        ctermfg=Green       guifg=Green
hi def       DirPagerDir        ctermfg=Blue        guifg=Blue
hi def       DirPagerLink       ctermfg=Cyan        guifg=Cyan

let b:current_syntax = "dirpager"

let &cpo = s:cpo_save
unlet s:cpo_save

Raspunde prin e-mail lui