Hi all!

I have the following ./configure invocation for building vim:

./configure --prefix=$HOME/apps/vim --with-features=huge \
    --enable-perlinterp --enable-pythoninterp --enable-rubyinterp \
    --enable-tclinterp --enable-luainterp

However, when the python run-time (or whatever) is missing from the system,
then ./configure is still successful, but Vim is built without these features.
Insteead, I want ./configure to yell and crash and burn that Python is absent.

I could not find any way to do it in "./configure --help". Is there any way to
do it? If not, that would be a useful feature.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish