On 01/06/11 19:40, sc wrote:
On Monday, May 30, 2011 03:35:34 you wrote:

On 30/05/11 02:16, sc wrote:
On Saturday, May 28, 2011 22:03:43 Birger J. Nordølum wrote:
Ontopic: I were unable to apply the patches from the FTP
server. It stopped  at 202.

the the :version after you build with what you got, or maybe
peek in src/version.c

patch 202 was the last one to get tagged in hg, but 206 was
the last actual one in there

sc

changeset 46544d3ae7ec dated Wed May 25 21:18:06 2011 +0200 by
Bram Moolenaar<b...@vim.org>  has the tag v7-3-206, added by
the next changeset (e9538cfd0d9c).

i have neither of those changeset ids in any of my logs, and
no such tag in hg -- yet my hg insists there are "no changes
found" -- and what i build reports a version of 7.3.206

curious

sc

What do you see if you try making a new clone (besides your existing one, not immediately replacing it)?

Or, are your logs up-to-date? If (after cd to your Vim repository) you do

        hg -v log -l 10

these changesets (if you have them) should appear near the top of the list.

Best regards,
Tony.
--
Try to find the real tense of the report you are reading:  Was it done,
is it being done, or is something to be done?  Reports are now written