I included vim_dev due to the crash. This is using the CCTree plugin
available on vim.org:

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 4:16 PM, Benjamin Fritz <fritzophre...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 4:05 PM, hari.rangara...@gmail.com
> <hari.rangara...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> version 1.51 with enhanced symbol processing enabled should get what you
>> want because of the second pass it does to catch out on symbols cscope
>> missed out.
>>

> Cool, I'll need to try it out when I find a function cscope fails on.
> I wasn't expecting it to already be working!

I downloaded 1.51, and got a weird error message. I narrowed it down a little:

First, I did a :cs add of 3 databases.

Then, I did a CCTreeLoadDB with the first database. This worked fine.

Next, I did a CCTreeAppendDB with the next database. I get as output
from start to finish:

Added cscope database U:\CSCOPE~1\ECAP30~1.OUT
Added cscope database U:\CSCOPE~1\ECACOM~1.OUT
Added cscope database U:\CSCOPE~1\CEFSA-~1.OUT

 0 4212   U:\CSCOPE~1\ECAP30~1.OUT            <none>
 1 5912   U:\CSCOPE~1\ECACOM~1.OUT            <none>
 2 1704   U:\CSCOPE~1\CEFSA-~1.OUT            <none>
6 more lines
6 more lines
CCTree: Done loading database. xRef Symbol Count: 740. Time taken:
9.598038 secs
Error detected while processing function
163..137..139..102..<SNR>28_CCTreeMakeCommaListUnique..40:
line    5:
E713: Cannot use empty key for Dictionary
Error detected while processing function 163..137:
line   12:
E171: Missing :endif

My Vim version is the "Vim without Cream" build for 7.3.198 on Windows XP.

I find this very strange. I THINK (if I'm reading the error messages
correctly) the line that causes the error is the " let valdict[aval] =
'' " line in the below code fragment from cctree.vim, but it sure
looks correct to me:

        let valdict = {}
        let reslist = ''
        for aval in a:lstval