On Aug 1, 4:30 pm, Christian Brabandt <cbli...@256bit.org> wrote:
> Hi Bram,
>
> this patch fixes this issue from the todo list:
>
> ,----
> | 8   Add a command to jump to the next character highlighted with
> | "Error".
> `----
>
> It implements the [e and ]e movement commands, which move to the
> previous or next error. And while I was at it, I also made [t ]t move to
> the previous/next item that is highlighted with TODO highlighting.
>
> regards,
> Christian

Copying the maintainer of the txtfmt plugin, because ]e/[e ]t/[t are
the beginnings of many mappings defined in this plugin. This should
not be a concern of the patch, but it will make these new commands
awkward to use if txtfmt is installed.

I'm not sure I need or want anything changed, I'm just pointing it out
in case Brett wants to retool the mappings to avoid this.