Dominique Pellé wrote:
Attached patch lets Vim open *.oxt files as zipped files.
*.oxt files are extensions for OpenOffice/LibreOffice.

More about *.oxt files:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Extensions/File_Format
Bonjour, Dominque:

Thank you for the patch; I'll put it in. I do think its a bit ridiculous that all these developers seem to have a need to rename the .zip extension (I mean, *.zip,*.jar,*.xpi,*.war,*.ear,*.celzip,*.oxt ; what gives?). Given this apparent urge to rename .zip, I expect that there's more renaming yet to come, too. What do you think?

Regards,
Chip Campbell