Hi,

Yesterday, I uploaded a small plugin:

I then wanted to make minor changes to the plugin description. Unexpectedly,
I was redirected to the login-page (I was already logged in). After logging
in, I get the error message enclosed below. Since I can still edit the
descriptions of my other plugins, I suspect that something in the DB went
wrong. Since it could be that this affects also other scripts I send this
report to this list.

Regards,
Tom

An error has been encountered in accessing this page.

1. *Server:* www.vim.org
2. *URL path:* /script_edit.php
3. *Error notes:* NONE
4. *Error type:* 404
5. *Request method:* GET
6. *Request query string:* NONE
7. *Time:* 2011-10-22 05:37:42 UTC (1319261862)

*Reporting this problem:* The problem you have encountered is with a project
web site hosted by SourceForge.net. This issue should be reported to the
SourceForge.net-hosted project (not to SourceForge.net).

*If this is a severe or recurring/persistent problem,* please do one of the
following, and provide the error text (numbered 1 through 7, above):

   1. Contact the project via their designated support
resources<http://sourceforge.net/support/prweb-lookup.php?host=www.vim.org&support=1>.

   2. Contact the project administrators of this project via email (see the
   upper right-hand corner of the Project Summary
page<http://sourceforge.net/support/prweb-lookup.php?host=www.vim.org>for their
usernames) at
   *user-name*@users.sourceforge.net

If you are a maintainer of this web content, please refer to the Site
Documentation regarding web
services<http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/sourceforge/wiki/WikiStart#HostingwithSourceForge.net>for
 further assistance.

NOTE: As of 2008-10-23 directory index display has been disabled by default.
This option may be re-enabled by the project by placing a file with the name
".htaccess" with this line:

Options +Indexes