All,

Finally had time to look at it again. I put an updated version here:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26176183/awk.vim

Sorry it took so long, it took me three evenings to fix and I don't
have many for the purpose.

Still tidying up to do but imho it indents correctly all the code I
have now, including a large script from Zvezdan
It's a bit subjective, depending on your personal preferences. I
simplified the multi-line expression handing, it is
consistent but not what everyone wants I am afraid (most diffs
generated on that aspect).

Can you have a look again. Let's see what surprises will pop up.

Erik.