v...@googlecode.com wrote:
Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 47 by weasley...@gmail.com: In Win32, mouse wheel do not scroll the window under cursor

In a gVim for windows, when there are more than one windows in a gVim, even more, if there are two or more vertical window in a gVim, scroll the wheel only scroll the windows at last one in this row, not the one under cursor or the one has input cursor.

reproduce:

1. gvim -u NONE -U NONE
2. :h<CR>
3. :vert sp<CR>
4. move input cursor to first window, and move mouse on the first window, scroll the wheel, the text in second window scrolls.
Hello,

When I do your example, the text in the upper left window scrolls as I'd expect it to. (there are three windows). This experiment was done with scientific linux, gvim 7.3.401, huge. Perhaps its a windows-specific issue (I don't have a windows box to try it out on at the moment). (and yes, I do feel fortunate! :) )

Regards,
Chip Campbell