Hello,

It seems for me that cw and ce commands works the same while dw and de and
other operator like commands have a different behaviour. I did testing with
"vim -u NONE" (I also use the default 'cpo').

How to reproduce:

put the cursor at the beginning of word1 and try both cw and ce normal
commands:

word1   word2

In both cases the space between word1 and word2 is not deleted, while I expect
that cw would make the change up to word3.

Best regards,
Marcin Szamotulski