Christian Brabandt wrote:

> On Mi, 11 Apr 2012, Chris Jones wrote:
>
> > Is there a format of the ‘:digraphs’ command that lets you list only
> > custom user-defined digraphs - i.e. those that are different from the
> > defaults..?
> >
> > Couldn't find such a thing in Vim 7.2..
> >
> > If there isn't, something like ‘:dig!’ would be nice..
>
> Here is a patch, that makes :dig! display only user-defined digraphs and
> :dig! xy remove the digraph, that is defined by the chars xy
>
> This sounds like a useful addition.

If ":dig! xy" deletes a digraph I would expect ":dig!" to delete all
user-defined digraphs.  Thus have "!" mean delete.

Can we use another command to list user-defined digraphs?  Perhaps
":dig ?"?

This patch would also need documentation.  And a test would be good too.

--
`When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to
 its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are