On Saturday, June 2, 2012 3:55:32 PM UTC+7, char101 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Lately I have been getting rather frequent crash with gvim. It seems to
> happen randomly. I do have a debug info of the crash. Unfortunately I cannot
> find what is causing the crash by looking at the debug info. Can anyone help
> me finding the problem that made gvim crash?
[DELETE]

Could this be the cause

Quote from
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/aa366586%28v=vs.85%29.aspx

---
On computers with more than 4 GB of memory, the GlobalMemoryStatus function can
return incorrect information, reporting a value of –1 to indicate an overflow.
---

Since vim alloc check for free memory using GlobalMemoryStatus and I have a 8
GB memory, it is possible that the function returns incorrect value. I will try
to use GlobalMemoryStatusEx and see if any crash happen.