Hello.

I have a question about syn-conceal.

I have &concealcursor=nc  and this works fine except one thing: say, I have
a following line: "foo bar  ~*baz*~ foo", and symbols ~ and * are
concealed. I move cursor through this line, and cursor stuck on concealed
symbols.

And this isn't worse thing: say, I want to select word "baz". I put cursor
on this word, start selecting, and now I see that cursor is NOT at letter "b",
but at symbol "~".

I have to re-select it carefully, to make sure I select what I want. This
is really annoying.

I believe Vim should handle this and jump over these consealed symbols, to
make it clear. Is there a way to achieve this?

Thanks.

--
Dmitry