On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 07:48:25PM +0900, Yukihiro Nakadaira wrote:
> Here is a quick hack to try out.

Hi, I can't try out your example_ibus.vim because when I import ibus
from Vim it says "ImportError: /lib/libpyglib-2.0-python2.so.0:
undefined symbol: _Py_ZeroStruct" (It's ok outsite Vim). I wrote another
script using the 'imactivefunc' and it works just as I want!

The following is for fcitx (version 3.6+):

function! ImActivateFunc(active)
  if a:active
    call system("fcitx-remote -o")
  else
    call system("fcitx-remote -c")
  endif
endfunction

set imactivatefunc=ImActivateFunc

PS: I forgot to Cc two other lists in my last message... The patch file
can also be accessed from
https://groups.google.com/group/vim_dev/tree/browse_frm/thread/27413424bf10600b/8db95107645f31e8
and I hope more people can try this out!

lilydjwg

Linux Vim Python 我的博客:
http://lilydjwg.is-programmer.com/
--