Hi, all

I have one question regarding to the global/local boolean option in vim.

I want to set noignorecase in insertmode. When leaving insert mode, I want to
use ignorecase. Therefore, I add the following line in my vimrc

set ignorecase
autocmd InsertEnter * setlocal noignorecase
autocmd InsertLeave * setlocal ignorecase<

But when I leaving insert mode, the output of set ignorecase? will be
"noignorecase".

So, is that a bug of vim?

BTW, my vim version is: 7.3 with patch 1~600

Thanks,
-Mike Guo