On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 5:02 PM, Dominique Pellé
<dominique.pe...@gmail.com>wrote:

> David Fishburn <dfishburn....@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> The 'yankring.vim' file is not part of any Ubuntu package
> as far as I know. So how did it end up in /usr/share/...?
>
> Yes, I put it there.

> If you installed it yourself, it should not go in /usr/... but
> in $HOME/.vim/...

The reason I put it there rather than $HOME/.vim is I wanted it available
to all users on the system, not just my local account.  It is a personal
machine, and I have at least my account, root and 1 other that I routinely
log in as.

I tried to reproduce the bug but I could not.  Which version
> of the yankring plugin are you using?

I am the author of the plugin.  It is most likely a pre-release, which I
have been running in Windows for at least 3 months without issues.

This just showed up as I built my own gVim on Ubuntu trying to test out an
issue with 'unnamedplus'.  I have never seen something like this before
either.

The good news is it is very few files, the bad news is I still don't really
have a reproducible yet, I was waiting until I could run a debug version of
gVim to hopefully capture more information as I try to repro it.

Thanks,
David