> if_mzsch.c:848:4: error: #error Precise GC v.4+ or Racket with
> futures/places do not support dynamic MzScheme

Default Racket garbage collector (3m) doesn't support dynamic loading
of dlls. For your reference this is how I build Vim with the latest
Racket.

mingw32-make -f Make_ming.mak GUI=yes CSCOPE=yes
MZSCHEME=c:/Develop/Racket DYNAMIC_MZSCHEME=no MZSCHEME_VER=3m_8bh220
MZSCHEME_GENERATE_BASE=yes MZSCHEME_PRECISE_GC=yes
MZSCHEME_USE_RACKET=yes